Recent

Author Topic: Ram Mounts  (Read 3199 times)

Offline yaknut

• Ultra Light
Ram Mounts
« on: June 30, 2009, 03:19:38 pm »
I'm thinking of putting a multiple mount bracket on my Tarpon 16i. Anyone know what I should order to make a setup where I can have a rod and gps right in front of me and within easy reach?

Offline Mike B

• Local Pro
Re: Ram Mounts
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 04:14:07 pm »
check out the Scotty Triple mount...would fit the bill. Not familiar with Ram products so can't comment on their selection.

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 10:27:32 pm »
RAM makes a product for that as well...its more expensive though...I have a guy in TO that can get you them quick...If you want any of this Scotty stuff, I have it right here at my place...let me know...I need to get rid of the flush mounts I have and a bunch of other stuff...I will sell them at cost...let me know...

Offline 12footer

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 12:19:18 am »
I'm thinking of putting a multiple mount bracket on my Tarpon 16i. Anyone know what I should order to make a setup where I can have a rod and gps right in front of me and within easy reach?

The RAM bar has 5 spots, the Scotty has 3.  I can't imagine needing 5 mounts in front of me...  If you do go with RAM I have a brand new, never used one of these I'd sell you http://www.gpscity.ca/item-ram-mount-rod-2000-fishing-rod-holder-with-round-plate/ram117.htm  I'm in Amherstburg.

This is my setup.  I'd go with Scotty...

R~
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:21:50 am by 12footer »

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 08:49:02 am »
Russ's first plug...haha...good job

Offline yaknut

• Ultra Light
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11:23:23 am »
Hey 12 footer, that looks like a Tarpon you've got that mounted on. Do you find it works OK with that sloping console? And WW, I just got some flush mounts from Kayak Corral, but I would be interested in one more plus a regular rod holder for a friend who just bought a Sit Inside. If you guys think the Scotty is just as functional I'd rather go with the Canuck brand. Hook me up man!

Craig

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11:40:19 am »
I have an in the box scotty flushmount if you want it...dont have a rod holder but I can get you one within a few days...Let me know

Tags: