Recent

Author Topic: KW 2016  (Read 5980 times)

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
KW 2016
« on: August 16, 2016, 01:51:22 pm »
Been a hot August, and fishn a bit slow here.
See Dave been fishn lots again atta  boy get ready for the Hobie Worlds.
 And then we have Ravyak he's out lots too.
Some Honeyhole Pillager been dipping in my hole lots too.
There's some pretty beaten up snots appearing on both our profiles, probably more
than once too.
All in fun.

Felt good to finally get a good haul on Sunday. Wanted to show Choke and Otowner some holes
but it was pretty rough out there for paddling, maybe another time.

September should be good with lots of species to go after ( salmon, muskie,... ) , that Cuda Clash squirmish neat too, someone  ( hopefully new ) will win a Cuda !
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:00:13 pm by EagleEyesFlash »
Snag or Fish? Weed or Fish? Oh,Fish-On !

Offline Spyman48

• Seasoned Angler
Re: KW 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 05:47:10 pm »
It's been a rough August.Ive got out a lot on lots of new water. Kayakwars fish have been tough.My fishing trips are coming to an end. Will be fishing home waters again. Should be able to get some fish posted soon.
Home water is Bay of Quinte!!!!!

https://www.kayakwars.com/angler.php?angler-id=5303
See my Kayak Wars Catches.

Offline Transplant

• CKA TEAM
  • Old School
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 07:53:41 pm »
I definitely haven't got out as much this year as in years past. I've had some good days though, and as my new puppy gets a little more independent I should be able to sneak out a little more often. Just in time for smallies to put the feed bag on this fall :)
Truro, Nova Scotia

Ocean Kayak Trident 13
Hobie Outback 'Hank Parker Fishing Edition"

www.nskayakfisher.wordpress.com

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 12:40:11 am »
I've been pretty lazy lately but my teammates all gave up so still been able to get some easy pike and walleye points... Could have claimed the rest this month but I will leave the rest in case my teammates ever catch a fish lol.

Things will hopefully get real interesting real quick, lets just say August will hopefully be an epic month to remember ;)

The new skirmish in September is pretty cool too, might have to work my magic on the multi species front and hope to get lucky.

Obviously aiming for 1st overall individual and hoping we can hold off FishOn! and claim top team as well this year.

I gotta give the new owners credit. They really did an awesome job getting some great prizes lined up and the new skirmishes have been fun as well. There probably would have been even more competition this year if I hadn't of pulled ahead before the prizes were announced(lucky me :D). Next year should be great as I think they are figuring out even more as they go. Now if only there was a way a guy could take part without having to upload every stupid fish lol. 

Offline Choke

• Yakin with Choke
  • Local Pro
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 05:47:12 am »
It's always nice to fish with you. Maybe next year I'll join KW's. Seams like fun.
Catching fish and snapping pics.

Offline Dave

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 07:09:14 am »
Been a hot August, and fishn a bit slow here.
See Dave been fishn lots again atta  boy get ready for the Hobie Worlds.
 And then we have Ravyak he's out lots too.
Some Honeyhole Pillager been dipping in my hole lots too.
There's some pretty beaten up snots appearing on both our profiles, probably more
than once too.
All in fun.

Felt good to finally get a good haul on Sunday. Wanted to show Choke and Otowner some holes
but it was pretty rough out there for paddling, maybe another time.

September should be good with lots of species to go after ( salmon, muskie,... ) , that Cuda Clash squirmish neat too, someone  ( hopefully new ) will win a Cuda !
We just got back from a week on Pelee Island!  Hope to have a report up soon.. Rayvak you are having an incredible year!!  Hard to get qualifying fish close to home though.  Real excited to fish Louisiana in the Hobie Worlds in December!
Dave
Dave
Woodstock, Ontario
Coosa, Hobie Outback

Offline albertan-yaker

• Local Pro
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 09:28:53 am »
I've been pretty lazy lately but my teammates all gave up so still been able to get some easy pike and walleye points... Could have claimed the rest this month but I will leave the rest in case my teammates ever catch a fish lol.

wow , wow hold your horses..... only some of the team has given up!... were not all able to fish as much as you there tiger! ;)
..." don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself, He's a grown man and fishing isn't that hard "

Hobie Outback 2014
Hobie Pro Angler 2016

Danocustomrods.com

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 10:21:47 am »
Cuda Clash starts today. Shouldn't be too hard to get a ticket or two for the draw.
Yes, would be harder if in Pike and walleye only country.
Can't win unless you have a ticket. Good seeing Jackson Kayak getting on the KW bandwagon.

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 02:06:03 pm »
Here's Homebrew with an Ottawa river gar that he caught in late July during
his brief visit. Thought I 'ld post it, since unfortunately his board pic didn't upload on KW.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:16:38 pm by EagleEyesFlash »

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 07:39:01 pm »
Hey watch out Honeyhole Pillager I'm coming after you, ardie arg !!

( Steven fished my main home holes early/ mid season, doesn't matter he's been electric yak since September )

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 02:31:31 pm »
Someone been bugging Jason, see some entries deleted and corrected.
How about finishing the job by correcting entries in their records
for Canada ? A bit touchy correcting record lengths, but a few are obviously misidentified
as the wrong specie and would be easy to correct. Think that's more important than getting my bullhead deleted !
Good to see Ryan's White Perch listed there though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:05:19 pm by EagleEyesFlash »

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 02:57:31 pm »
I just sent Jason an e-mail.
Damn, now their registry will be almost as good as the one on here.

Offline otownyaker

• Global Moderator
  • Seasoned Angler
  • my arms are tired from catching all the fish
    • Otownyakers outdoor adventures
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 06:39:15 pm »
Someone been bugging Jason, see some entries deleted and corrected.
How about finishing the job by correcting entries in their records
for Canada ? A bit touchy correcting record lengths, but a few are obviously misidentified
as the wrong specie and would be easy to correct. Think that's more important than getting my bullhead deleted !
Good to see Ryan's White Perch listed there though.

I here you there sent 4 emails to have my "musky" deleted and it's still there

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 11:55:30 pm »
They are usually very good at fixing things but I have told them about a couple of those records too and for some reason haven't fixed them. 

Only 3 more days left and the year will be over. I had hoped we could hold onto the top team overall but a group of Texans were able to finally catch up yesterday. Lucky I couldn't fish at all this month due to frigid temperatures lol.

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2016, 12:55:34 pm »
I got fed up with contacting them. All season I was not able to register part inches, they would come back saying it should work, the did correction for me once , and then not again all season lost some good inches over it too. It kind of discouraged me to not really bother with it. Hope this coming year will be better? Good luck everyone with prizes!

How wouldn't it work? You get an error message or something when trying to submit? That is weird, I haven't heard of that before. I wonder if it is a bug in your profile or maybe something to do with the computer/phone you use.

Length doesn't really matter for anything other then pb's and records but would be kind of annoying.

Tags: