Recent

Author Topic: 2016 Border City Classic - Report  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Kayak Curtis

• Old School
Re: 2016 Border City Classic - Report
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 10:57:33 am »
You'd have no problem finding a limit I'm sure in a couple days on St.Clair. I finished just outside of the top 20 and could have been in top 20 except for a photo taken with no bracelet. My last day of fishing there, not during tourney I boated a bunch of bass and pretty sure out fished my host Shooter. I Had only caught two Bc bass previously.

One thing for Richard tho, I did think the prizes could have been done differently when I was there, some guys walked awaybwith I believe up to 5 prizes some got 0 simply because they didn't have hundreds of dollars to buy raffle tickets. IMHO should have been a one prize cap...But stellar event and can't wait to get back.

Trident 13 angler
Edmonton area, Alberta

Offline Spyman48

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 11:15:28 am »
Prizes were different this year.Everone was limited to 5 tickets each.
Home water is Bay of Quinte!!!!!

https://www.kayakwars.com/angler.php?angler-id=5303
See my Kayak Wars Catches.

Offline PikeCreek

• Old School
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 02:13:01 pm »
You'd have no problem finding a limit I'm sure in a couple days on St.Clair. I finished just outside of the top 20 and could have been in top 20 except for a photo taken with no bracelet. My last day of fishing there, not during tourney I boated a bunch of bass and pretty sure out fished my host Shooter. I Had only caught two Bc bass previously.

One thing for Richard tho, I did think the prizes could have been done differently when I was there, some guys walked awaybwith I believe up to 5 prizes some got 0 simply because they didn't have hundreds of dollars to buy raffle tickets. IMHO should have been a one prize cap...But stellar event and can't wait to get back.

starting in 2015 we limited the amount of tickets you could buy.

http://pka.canadiankayakanglers.com
Hobie Adventure Island, Hobie Revolution, Hobie PA 12, Hobie Quest 11

Tags: