Recent

Author Topic: KW 2016 who's playing ?  (Read 14951 times)

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
Re: KW 2016 who's playing ?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 12:09:02 pm »
Could be Brent. Maybe just havent finished there team off. There has been Canadians on usa ne team last year but not sure this year.

Offline Spyman48

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 03:23:25 pm »
This will be my first year participating. Looking forward to it.
Home water is Bay of Quinte!!!!!

https://www.kayakwars.com/angler.php?angler-id=5303
See my Kayak Wars Catches.

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 05:22:27 pm »
Welcome. Good for you . Change of venue for yourself

Offline albertan-yaker

• Local Pro
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2016, 12:06:30 pm »
I'd love to be part of this challenge, but not really sure how to post my catches and the rules?? maybe a newbie question i apologize..... my goal is Laker King  ;)
..." don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself, He's a grown man and fishing isn't that hard "

Hobie Outback 2014
Hobie Pro Angler 2016

Danocustomrods.com

Offline albertan-yaker

• Local Pro
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 12:29:03 pm »
lol... figured it... I'm registered on the Kayak Wars website... i didnt have a team so i signed up solo... can i join a team later and update?

lol.... anyone in Edmonton Alberta looking for a team member or join my team?
..." don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself, He's a grown man and fishing isn't that hard "

Hobie Outback 2014
Hobie Pro Angler 2016

Danocustomrods.com

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2016, 01:51:53 pm »
lol... figured it... I'm registered on the Kayak Wars website... i didnt have a team so i signed up solo... can i join a team later and update?

lol.... anyone in Edmonton Alberta looking for a team member or join my team?

I'm working on putting together a team for you. Seen a couple other solo guys and figure you guys might as well join up. Just waiting to hear back from them and will put you guys in contact. They aren't from Edmonton but at least gets you guys on a team.

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2016, 10:21:22 pm »
I guess one of the guys already found a team.

I know another guy on FB that is looking for a team as well now so that is 2 solo guys. Our team is supposed to be full, do any other teams have room for these guys?

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 08:18:51 am »
Yea Tyler ive helped a few of these guys cross over to other teams via facebook. The 2 single guy teams both from Alberta. Would be perfect for Eric's team. I will shoot him an messenger today, hopefully can load them up. Hey by the way my Alberta buddies. Im out in Banff and headed out snowboarding. Awesome out here, and seen a few ice huts out but no yakers here , still frozen most spots

Offline phattrick

• Old School
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 12:21:24 pm »
All month... No Snow,  you show up and now it's snowing in Calgary. way to go... Hope you're happy ;)
cheers Rick
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Calgary Hellberta
Malibu Stealth 12
Malibu Stealth 14

Offline Spyman48

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2016, 07:06:38 pm »
How long does it take for fish to be logged?Uploaded fish yesterday and today and not showing any points.
Home water is Bay of Quinte!!!!!

https://www.kayakwars.com/angler.php?angler-id=5303
See my Kayak Wars Catches.

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2016, 10:46:46 pm »
How long does it take for fish to be logged?Uploaded fish yesterday and today and not showing any points.

They are on your profile but not showing up in points. You will have to email jason@kayakwars.com and let him know about this.

I like the new owners attitudes towards this event but I think it would have been much easier to try and fix/modify the existing website then trying to redo everything... Hopefully we don't run into these issues all year long... They still have a long ways to go to even get the functionality and formatting back now...

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2016, 09:16:04 am »
I agree there is alot on there plate. Still some rules havent been layed out. The goldman point info missing still and what is there layout and top prizes for the year. And wondering if they will have a blog/website angle other than the facebook site that many members that dont get the info that facebook people see. And Oz hasnt published or given his final results on his end for 2015.

Offline Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2016, 11:40:33 am »
I agree there is alot on there plate. Still some rules havent been layed out. The goldman point info missing still and what is there layout and top prizes for the year. And wondering if they will have a blog/website angle other than the facebook site that many members that dont get the info that facebook people see. And Oz hasnt published or given his final results on his end for 2015.

Supposedly OZ is just waiting for something from a sponsor or two and then they will announce winners. I had messaged new owners saying it would do them a lot of good if they were able to release results before the season started but this is what they told me and obviously Oz isn't working on this like he should be... It was part of their agreement that he finish 2015 so it probably will happen but hopefully won't take as long as last year...

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2016, 11:51:44 am »
LOL.

Offline PikeYaker

• CKA TEAM - Tournament Planner
  • Seasoned Angler
  • Leave nothing on the beach but footprints!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2016, 01:20:15 pm »
I am not competing this year as I have enough on my plate with the EKFC and a few other pet projects I hope to announce soon..

I do know that they have changed the rules slightly that fish for the Canadian Division must be caught in Canadian waters or waters bordering Canada, like the Great Lakes, only. Seems to level the playing field a little. now everyone is waiting for open water to start hammering them..

Good luck to all this year!!!
Mike Zilkowsky

Wilderness Systems Fishing Kayaks Pro Staff
Adventure Technology Paddles Pro Staff
Scotty Fishing Products Pro Staff
Blackfalds, AB

Wilderness Systems ATAK
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130X
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 Angler

Tags: