Recent

Author Topic: 2012 Wilderness Systems Ride 115  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Sandra Ramsey

• Greenhorn
2012 Wilderness Systems Ride 115
« on: April 11, 2014, 02:10:33 pm »
I bought a ride 115 last year and have entirely put this kayak to the test.  I’ve had the opportunity to demo multiple fishing kayaks thanks to Western Canoe and Kayak in Abbotsford. Choosing the Ride 115 was a great decision for me.  Majority of my fishing lately has been on the Fraser river for sturgeon so needless to say stability is my top priority and this kayak nailed it.  With the Phase 3 AirPro high seat for vantage point, Im able to stand up with ease as soon as I need, as well as move the whole seat towards the bow or stern when accessing my accessories or anchor system.  I added the Harmony rudder kit to my Ride and Im able to play with the currents to work the angles I need.  I am often paddling beside a Jackson Cuda 14 and have no problems keeping the same speed. Im most excited to upgrade to the 2014 Ride 115X this year for the Removable console for a tidy fish finder set up.  Cant wait to outfit my Ride 115X Advanced Angler!

Offline ipop

• Old School
  • Saint John N.B.
Re: 2012 Wilderness Systems Ride 115
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 08:32:00 pm »
sounds great - I like that seat!
whoever has the most fishing gear when they die wins!

Offline PikeYaker

• CKA TEAM - Tournament Planner
  • Seasoned Angler
  • Leave nothing on the beach but footprints!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2012 Wilderness Systems Ride 115
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »
Glad you like your Ride. I have the Ride 135 and a Tarpon 120. I have been around the Ride 115X and can guarantee you will love it. They really went all out on it. I haven't decided if I am going to get the 115X or wait for the Thresher to come out. Congrats and great to hear how much you love the Ride. 
Mike Zilkowsky

Wilderness Systems Fishing Kayaks Pro Staff
Adventure Technology Paddles Pro Staff
Scotty Fishing Products Pro Staff
Blackfalds, AB

Wilderness Systems ATAK
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130X
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 Angler