Recent

Author Topic: Good Luck Jeffrey!  (Read 1065 times)

Offline nomad

• Seasoned Angler
Good Luck Jeffrey!
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:41:34 pm »
For those who didn't know, he is off to marry the love of his life in Colombia.... and no, not his kayak!   :D

Best wishes brother!

Offline Dieter

• Greenhorn
Re: Good Luck Jeffrey!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:23:15 pm »
Congrats, and best wishes Jeffrey.

Offline Don

• Local Pro
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 05:26:45 pm »
Give 'er shit big man.  And we want to see pics, ALL of them...  ;)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:07:45 pm »
lol...thanks for the congrats...Wish I could do some kinda fishing while Im there but its not looking likely...you never know though :)

Offline Mike B

• Local Pro
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 07:32:23 pm »
congrats!  kids next?  That'l put a crimp in the fishin' for sure...

Cheers
Mike

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 07:37:08 pm »
Gettin my nuts cut my man :) Heard from a friend out east ;) that its the way to go :)

Offline loeber74

• Ultra Light
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 01:01:01 pm »
My 8 year old is the reason I am getting into this. He wants to be on the rivers now, Yesterday we were driving home from school and he looked out his window and told me he could see open water in the middle of the reservoir and that he is sure he could slide out to it ti go fishing...

Kids just make it more surreal..
Congratulations WW.

Offline Mike B

• Local Pro
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 01:29:58 pm »
I hear you loeber74...I've got 3 year old twin daughters that I am trying to get interested in fishing...pulling out all the stops...Dora Zebco spincast kiddie fishing rods / Sat morning fishing shows (this is paradise!)/ OOD/kayak fishing mags...you name it I'm trying it.  I have one convinced to come fishing with her dad, the other wants to go shopping with her mother...lol  I think they will now be old enough to head out for some panfish!

Cheers
Mike

Offline nomad

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 02:06:43 pm »
I think they will now be old enough to head out for some panfish!

Cheers
Mike

That's how old my niece and nephew were when I started taking them out with their dad.  Now it's a yearly ritual to go fishing at least once with uncle Jeff..  I love it and they have a bawl, not to mention now at 9 and 10 yrs old they are becoming pretty avid anglers. 
Below dams(Wingham&Wroxeter) and stocked ponds are slam dunks if you wanna keep em active and interested.  It's great taking them out for pannies and they hook a decent smallie or bow.  :)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:56 pm »
ok ok I will hold off with the plyers and razorblades...lol...Thanks for all the cograts everyone...wedding went great and my travels were safe...Im back in Windsor and my internet has finally been hooked up...I was able to get out for a quicky fish the other day with GL_yak but we never had any luck...Im heading out tomorrow to Lasalle and all weekend I will be fishing the lower end of Detroit river...If anyones interested in joining me let me know...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:28:49 pm by Water Wolf QCI »

Tags: