Recent

Author Topic: Frogg-Toggs Anura wading boots review  (Read 2490 times)

Offline rocketball

• Old School
  • Native Watercraft SLayer Propel 13
Frogg-Toggs Anura wading boots review
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »
Finally got a chance to try out my new wading boots. First off these are the first pair of wading boots that I have ever had. So I really cant compare them to anything other than hiking boots i normally used for wading. Anyway, i found the boots very supportive, and had good traction. However there are some rocks that are just going to be slippery no matter what u throw on your feet. I love the drains on the inside of the boat that lets the water drain away. I never once felt like I had a boot full of water. I also did some hiking too from the stream and these boats had great traction on wet gravel, rocks, stumps etc. The sole is a tick wider than the boot itself and gives u the fealling of having a bit more boot on the ground which was nice as it added to the stability of the boot. Paired with Kokatat tempest pants I never got a single rock/pebble in my boot all day long thanks to the rock gaurds on the pants. I thought I would surely get a blister or two sense the boots were brand new but after 8 hrs of wading and hiking my feet felt great. For what u pay for these boots, i fugure they are worth every penny. If anyone is looking at an entry level wading boot, they are certianly worth a try.  ;D   

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Frogg-Toggs174-Anura-Wading-Boots-ndash-Rubber-Soles/722600.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dfrog%2Btoggs%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=frog+toggs&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Tags: