Recent

Author Topic: New Baits  (Read 2245 times)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
New Baits
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:38:32 pm »
I watch friends on facebook all the time and some new baits I have been checking out seem to rock hard.
Strike Pro Baits www.strikepro.com/
River2Sea http://www.river2seausa.com/
Some great looking baits to test out for sure. I really like some of these baits for the styles of stuff I do.
Baits Baits Baits. Endless variety of Baits!!

Offline Alan High

• Seasoned Angler
Re: New Baits
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:54:35 pm »
Hi Jeff,
Did you get a chance to play with any of the Strike Pro baits this year? The sales rep lives a couple of kilometers from me, so I'm figuring I should give him a shout and see if he has used any of the product in our local waters.
Alan

Offline John Gibson

• Administrator
  • Old School
  • Team CKA
    • Canadian Kayak Anglers
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:18:52 am »
nice looking lures.
one suggestion id make on the River2sea site is being able view the lures like on the Strikepro site with the menu on the side vs having to go through a series of drop down boxes to view individual lures.. kind of a turn off for me personally.

Ocean Kayak Pro-Staff Member
Aquabound Pro-Staff
Scotty Pro-Staff

Kayaks:
Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.3

Follow CKA on Twitter  @CANkayakanglers

Offline stroover

• Streamside Pro Staff; Hammond River Angling Association Vice President.
  • Old School
  • If you're too busy to go fishing, you're too busy!
    • JC Cormier's Fishing Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:25:07 pm »
nice looking lures.
one suggestion id make on the River2sea site is being able view the lures like on the Strikepro site with the menu on the side vs having to go through a series of drop down boxes to view individual lures.. kind of a turn off for me personally.

x2

Offline ipop

• Old School
  • Saint John N.B.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 03:12:20 pm »
i`ve been using gear from both, mostly for stripers but also some smallie and land loch salmon gear.
i probably have more strikepro gear, mainly minnow and cranks, and after taking a look at some of their other stuff, i will be getting some more too...lol! i think i have half their gear in red head pattern....

for a while, river2sea was one of the few places with striper gear in stock in the sizes and colors i was looking for, so i actually went through quite a few of their lures, and i must say i had no problems with them and neither did the fish that stole them and rubbed them off on the oysters and muscles and ...lol!
whoever has the most fishing gear when they die wins!

Tags: