Recent

Author Topic: Frusterated! Rant!  (Read 808 times)

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
  • If Fishing Is a Sport I'm An Athlete
Frusterated! Rant!
« on: April 30, 2011, 07:13:05 pm »
So I pre ordered my 2011 Trident 15 from Paul at Ecological Adventures in Ormocto.It was shipped out on Tuesday of this week with Someday...er Sameday.My wife stayed home this week expecting it would show up Wednesday by the end of the day,or so the tracking number told me.So I called them and they told me in was only as far as moncton...I was like what the heck! SAMEDAY?So here I am totally expecting to be out on my lake this weekend in my shinny new Yak and I am dragging my canoe (ol green) down over the hill.This is by no means any fault of Pauls at Ecological Advents.I just been expectng this since the cold months of winter!I really hope it shows up before next weekend...I just may explode!Thanks for reading!

Offline De-tension

• Seasoned Angler
Re: Frusterated! Rant!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 08:35:15 pm »
Thats a drag.  It's always harder to wait when its something you are really looking forward to.  Pretend you have to have a prostate exam the day you get the kayak, that should make you in less of a hurry for it.  ;D

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 08:56:05 pm »
I'd cancel the exam and go yakin!...lol ::)

Offline Bellybuster

• Seasoned Angler
    • Bellybuster Brewery
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 11:50:59 am »
too bad  >:(
   seems to be standard for "Someday" though. maybe they should look at a different shipping agent as well.
   One thing...when you do get it go over it fully before accepting from the shipper. From my own experience with them they make it very difficult to make an after the fact claim
Belly

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 04:01:54 pm »
problem with that is my wife is home to recieve it while I'm at work, I will be going over it when  it arrives.If there is a problem and it's Somedays fault they will feel my wrath! :o

Offline ppaauull0

• Old School
  • WS Tarpon 160
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 04:31:04 pm »
This I asure you is not Paul's fault, Sameday did the samething thing with my yak, they should change their name to Sameday but maybe the next, or the next or maybe never

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 07:14:14 pm »
I got mad respect for Paul at Ecological Adventures,I know it's by no fault of his!He put up with hundreds of emails from me over the months...I'm sure the boys probably have him medicated due to my constant questions.It's just when a company that calls themselves "Sameday" and doesn't deliver even the next day....I'm just dumb-founded.....I WANT MY KAYAK!!!!!lol

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 06:25:32 pm »
so I now realized the smallie slam was this weekend past!grrrrrrrrr......must be comming from NB by horse and buggie!!

Tags: