Recent

Author Topic: Hammond River Classic 2011  (Read 22364 times)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
Re: Hammond River Classic 2011
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:51 pm »
Nice!

Offline BobD

• Old School
    • NB Paddler's Fishing Derby
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 03:31:52 pm »
Sounds like we will be having a great turnout!

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
  • If Fishing Is a Sport I'm An Athlete
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 01:48:54 pm »
curious...what do we have for numbers?

Offline BobD

• Old School
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 02:43:12 pm »
Hey JC... if I came down Friday night would I be able to camp at the lodge?  Or is it only Saturday I can camp there?

Offline stroover

• Streamside Pro Staff; Hammond River Angling Association Vice President.
  • Old School
  • If you're too busy to go fishing, you're too busy!
    • JC Cormier's Fishing Blog
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 03:21:18 pm »
Bob, I'll make a phone call and find out for sure, but I'm pretty sure there'd be no problem. The only issue would be if there was something going on there friday night. I'll let you know asap. By the way, do you have the remainder of the hats, or does Jeff have them? I need to get the swag bags together.

Offline BobD

• Old School
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 03:56:56 pm »
I have the hats and I will bring them down with me.

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 04:46:30 pm »
bob can you send me a hat number. I was thinking there should be 12 but I need to make sure to cover the rest.

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:09 am »
not many sleeps now! anyone else excited? I think I'm going to bring a permanent marker and get everyone to sighn my kayak!That's what I call custom! 8)lol

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2011, 11:17:45 am »
Id be worried about what some of these folks would write on the yak man. ha

Offline ipop

• Old School
  • Saint John N.B.
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2011, 12:32:27 pm »
i`m excited. i`m worried. i can`t wait!!! lol :)

the water level is dropping a bit, although after yesterdays rain i`m sure it`s back up. it`s supposed to be nice all week, so the water should be back down to below what it is now, which is just a bit higher than last year in the tourney area.

i hope to have some stickers by then. not enough to give out to everybody that enters if it`s a big turn out but a bunch anyway - i have to save some for my yaks. remind me HiredGun and i`ll save you one.
whoever has the most fishing gear when they die wins!

Offline rocketball

• Old School
  • Native Watercraft SLayer Propel 13
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2011, 01:13:12 pm »
i`m excited. i`m worried. i can`t wait!!! lol :)

the water level is dropping a bit, although after yesterdays rain i`m sure it`s back up. it`s supposed to be nice all week, so the water should be back down to below what it is now, which is just a bit higher than last year in the tourney area.

i hope to have some stickers by then. not enough to give out to everybody that enters if it`s a big turn out but a bunch anyway - i have to save some for my yaks. remind me HiredGun and i`ll save you one.

worried?  :o must be the thought of getting beat in your own back yard  :P JK buddy....what type of stickers u got?

Offline ipop

• Old School
  • Saint John N.B.
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 01:59:22 pm »
i have bumper sticker size..stickers, or will by then i hope. i`m supposed to pick them up tuesday. they are Cail`s Custom Kayak stickers.

i comfident but worried. i try not to underestimate the competition..and jimmy looks to be taking his son. he knows the area way better than i do. he was stuck there with nothing to do but fish, and he loves to fish. i think he caught his personal nb best sea run speck there on wonder lure. and he will not tell me his pickerel spot there!!!! and he`s my nephew!!!! but he didn`t make it last year... ::)
and of course, i didn`t know you guys last year. Bobd may not be from there, but he fished the whole area last year.
whoever has the most fishing gear when they die wins!

Offline rocketball

• Old School
  • Native Watercraft SLayer Propel 13
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2011, 02:18:45 pm »
Cails custom kayak sticker? that should be enteresting knowing what type of character u are haha...cant wait to see them

Obviously lots of guys gonna be there that know how to catch fish....it may just come down too "who the fish wants to win"  ;)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Old School
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2011, 03:20:17 pm »
Does anyone at the Hammond or in NS want to buy these from me? They are great kayak stabilizers.
http://store.springcreek.com/Stabilizer-Floats/Kayak-Stabilizer-Floats/Spring-Creek-HD-Kayak-Stabilizers-Complete-Package-p1581.html
All that is needed is this 10$ part from these guys. http://store.springcreek.com/Stabilizer-Floats/Kayak-Stabilizer-Floats/Brackets-on-Deck-w-bolts-p1579.html
You can also add a sail kit for another little bit of money if you wanted to go all out.

They are in perfect condition. I just dont think the place I am moving into right away when I get up north has room for most of my junk.

Give me an offer. Dont be afraid to lowball me :) I like it.

Offline HiredGun

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2011, 07:13:45 pm »
Cails custom kayak sticker? that should be enteresting knowing what type of character u are haha...cant wait to see them

Obviously lots of guys gonna be there that know how to catch fish....it may just come down too "who the fish wants to win"  ;)

Win or loose it will be an awsome time!If I win somthing great,but I'm mainly there to meet the guys, fish and enjoy the time!

I have some stickers as well....

Tags: